Monday, November 21, 2011

Does anybody know a shampoo or something that helps reduce frizz?

My hair used to be naturally frizzy. Then I got a straight perm. This happened about 1 1/2 months ago. Now my hair is starting to grow out from the roots, and there are randomly ugly-frizzy hairs sticking out from my scalp. Does anybody know a shampoo/conditioner set that would help reduce the oncoming frizz?Does anybody know a shampoo or something that helps reduce frizz?
anti-frizz sunsilk





its a green bottle, about $5 for a 250 mls bottleDoes anybody know a shampoo or something that helps reduce frizz?
AVON does! Seriously, try their Straightening Shampoo.I have naturally curly hair and I wash mine daily. I really like Avon's straightening shampoo, it doesn't straighten my hair but it really tames the little frizzies on top and it's 1.99 a bottle! As far as styling products these are my favorite (in order):





1. Aussie Sydney Smooth 24 hr humidity control hair spray


2. Samy (green can) mousse


3. If you can't find Samy then try the short squatty can of Aussie Mousse


4. Finesse Curly hair mousse





Wash your hair and put up in towel. Leave for about 5 mins in towel, then brush and apply the mousse from the bottom up. You have to make sure to get the ends since this is what holds your curls together and just use the tiny amounts left on your hands for the top. If you part your hair on top (like I do, so I have a swooping bang), then part and top with a dime sized amount of mousse. I promise this will work and your hair will look amazing! You can either let it air dry or use a diffuser to dry your hair. If you diffuse it will be curlier. Do not brush or play with your hair once styled....it will fro! Happy Styling!






bumble and bumble. you can get it at salons for $20.00 I think. i don't remember, but it works really well and makes your hair feel so silky!! Good luck!
Garnier Fructis - Sleek and Shine


~Specially Designed to Reduce Frizz!~





(Thiis iis perfect 4 u~) ^-^
I hear the product Frizz-ease works well for getting rid of frizz
garnier fructis sleek and shineeeeeeee
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment