Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best shampoo for dyed black hair?

You would definitly want a shampoo for color treated hair. If you are wanting it to stay healthy and dont fade i would definitly go to a salon and get one from ther cause the cheaper brands dont do very good. You can also use viniger to lock down your hair shaft, so next time you shampoo pore some on then rinse and condition.What is the best shampoo for dyed black hair?
it does not make any difference what shampoo you use...believe me, I have been a hairdresser...it is good however to change your shampoos and conditioners every so often, always used good ones as well, not cheap ones which are so often just a washing liquid base.What is the best shampoo for dyed black hair?
Well, I am Asian but I currently use Pantene or Head and Shoulders. My dads assistant's hair is also dyed, she uses Head %26amp; Shoulders.
there r lakme conditioners n shampoo to keep ure hair color protectd try them
My friend has black hair and uses Head %26amp; Shoulders or Pantene.Hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment