Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I rinse out all the shampoo/conditioner in my hair?

I'm currently studying abroad in Italy and the water pressure in our shower is a little weak. Unfortunately, it does not get out all the shampoo and conditioner. I tried using less, tried not using conditioner and tried not using anything, but nothing seems to work. Any tips? Thanks!How do I rinse out all the shampoo/conditioner in my hair?
Is the shower in the tub? If there is a tub faucet, turn on the water there and still your head under it. The pressure is usually stronger. You can also use the bathroom sink as an alternative, if you can get your head under the faucet. Also, if you have a plastic pitcher, you can fill it up under the shower head and pour from it.


Good luck!How do I rinse out all the shampoo/conditioner in my hair?
rinse longer and make sure you're using your hands to get it out (as opposed to just relying on the water pressure to do it)
See if the pressure is better through the bathtub faucet and hold your head under it. Or maybe wash your hair in a sink.
Um, Ask an Italian person?

No comments:

Post a Comment