Monday, November 21, 2011

What is a good shampoo/conditioner for thick-medium length hair?

My Daughter who is twelve neeeds a good shampoo/conditioner that will detangle her very thick hair, leave it smooth and easy to manage. It is medium length, not very long.What is a good shampoo/conditioner for thick-medium length hair?
ehh.. I don't like cheap shampoos for my hair.


I would use something from a salon, it's a little more expensive, but works wayy better. I never use herbal essences or suaave.


Try matrix, or biolage (sometimes they even have $25 liter sales) which is not that bad. Back to basics works well too.


I like this new shampoo I am using becuase it makes my hair feel very clean, it's by rusk called...';full';


I also use indian oil on my hair a few times a week at night, and wash it out in the morning. It can be a little messy, you may want to cover her pillow, but my hair is super soft and manageble. (My indian friend turned me onto it...she has beautiful hair!!) You can buy it at any ethnic indian store-





There are tons of great leave in conditioners as well,


I like bed head- split end mender


and kenra, leave-in spray conditoner.





Good Luck!!What is a good shampoo/conditioner for thick-medium length hair?
i have thick hair.


i use garnier shampoo. but i use a keune conditioner to keep my hair this colour. but keune has heaps of shampoos and conditioners.


i recommend them.


i love loreal paris's shampoos and stuff too.





hope this helped. :)
My hair is thick and I used to have that problem but I use Pantene Pro V and it worked really good for me ( the green one in particular - there's all kinds for different hair )


Idk, maybe you should try it
loreal, and SCHAUMA, that's the best shampoo i've ever tried, and i've got hair just like your daughter's =]


good luck, i hope i helped!!
My hair is the same and I would come out of the shower and I would still have tangles and it hurts like .................... really bad! But then my mom started bying tresemme and it works great! Oh but Panteene Pro V also works great.
I have hair just like that, and I use Herbal Essence Drama Clean. It makes it smooth and very clean and good-smelling! =) Hope this helps.
John freida collection,brilliant brunnette it works really good ,or loreal paris.
I have been jumping back and forth between Pantene and Herbal essence and I would say go with Herbal Essence...the one for frizzy hair
pantene or redken..i have naturally curyly, thick hair and its the best shampoo i've used yet
herbal esence
Pantene Pro V
Try using Dove
tresemme, or dove :]

No comments:

Post a Comment