Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best shampoo and conditioner?

I have long hair. Sometimes I use a flat iron to make it straight and other times I use a curling lotion.What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
Pantene cute cat! It should suit your beautiful hair!What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
a practical, non-expensive one i have found is the john freda line of products. i personally use brillant brunette and it makes my hair soft and shiny. when i was blonde, i used their blonde line and it was just as effective.
the one that costs the most amount of money. lol





i think it depends on your type of hair??


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>
Pantene Pro-V Ice shine.


I also like any Herbal Essances because it smells really good.
Dove is awsome it works realy good and leaves your hair smelling good and looking clean!!!
Dove!
Try Aussie Moist..it works wonders on the hair
DEFIANTLY SUNSILK ! :D
Well I use Kenra or Aquage...both are great!
Sunsilk and Creamsilk..

No comments:

Post a Comment