Monday, November 21, 2011

I need advice on a shampoo to use to make my hair black and shiny?

I used to have black shiny hair. But, for the past year, it has been exposed to the sun and the top is starting to look brownish. Could anyone recommend anything, shampoos or creams that I could use.I need advice on a shampoo to use to make my hair black and shiny?
beleive it or not, i had a similar prob when i had gone to india for 2 years. i have light brown hair, which had turned light brown, and had become very very dry and wiry and looked like i was from a desert in rajasthan or sth!


and i tried everyhing from oiling it to straightening(which made it dry). and i even tried loads of products like serums(silk n shine and livon) and conditioners and leave in conditioners. but none of them seemed to work for my super damaged hair. they work if ur hair is normal and it can take it.mine couldnt.it had started looking more like a carpet.





so i read abt it in this book i have, which said there was a nnatural cure to it. so thats what i did.


just take a good amt of curd and put it in your hair 15 mins before ur bath, and later on u can shampoo and then condition as normal.itll make ur hair ur natural colour(actually black!!), and makes it super soft, shiny(really shiny) and straighter.


it becomes very very smooth. so u dont have frizzy hair.


i assure u itll be better.


ive got my old hair back.I need advice on a shampoo to use to make my hair black and shiny?
i think that garine frutist makes a great product called sleek and shine, their shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioners are good. i guess some oilve oil lotion would help to my hair shiny from using those prodcuts even thought thats not my goal from using them good luck!
there's a shamoo.


it's by the same person who makes brilliant brunette, but its for people w/ black hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment