Monday, November 21, 2011

Shampoo.........????

I've tried many shampoo's but none of them smell that good or work. I need some shampoo suggestions...Shampoo.........????
When I get into Albertson's I buy ';Bed Head'; products and it's like good enough for me. The cost is from $15-18 dollars on shampoo and conditioners and hair smoothing stuff. Use as much you like as long as you can afford. Another product I like is from dearinger, phyto and that's more like 30 dollars a bottle and that's so feeling good. there's better and more more more expensive but what the product is and how much? I have no idea I know that the celebrities use it. that's it for me.


bettydShampoo.........????
I like Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla. I think it's best for dry hair, but it smells really good. There a conditioner and leave-in liquid conditioner available as well.
Big Sexy Hair. simple as that. It could also depend on the products you use on your hair afterward.
HERBAL ESSENCES!!!!


the best one.
My favorite (love the smell..brings back summer memories!!) shampoo and conditioner is the yellow Loreal one...Vive Pro or something like that with Royal Jelly in it or something like that. You should find it at walmart, walgreens, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment