Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best Shampoo and Conditioner?

I have thick, straight, all-natural blonde hair. I really want my hair to be sleek and smooth and then other times I like it wavy [not curly]. Any suggestions on what is the best shampoo and/or conditioner for me?What is the best Shampoo and Conditioner?
My wife likes Pantene.What is the best Shampoo and Conditioner?
Bed Head!!
vive pro





its my fav
Garneir it gives you a Fructis shine! LOL. Good luck ;)
i have thick hair and its straight and i use aussie shampoo and conditioner it works great it makes my hair soft and silky looking all day
herball escences.





smells goood omg it smells SOO GOOD.





lol i lovee itt soo muchh!





:)
Garneir
HERBAL ESSENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunsilk it's great and cheap and it smell so good
BED HEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
bioloage or sleek matrix

No comments:

Post a Comment