Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best kind of shampoo and conditioner for my hair?

I have colored hair I am leting my hair grow out so i think that the color treatment is starting to go out. But I need shampoo and conditioner that deep conditions my hair and puts back the nutrients it needs.








is there any website that i can go to that gives me results to tell me what i need to use?What is the best kind of shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
Try pantene pro-v: ice shine. I sooo love it. it does not say that it helps with colored hair, but i have colored hair and it didnt do anything to it. Or try other products from Pantene





Try this web site you will take a quiz to see what hair products you need:


http://www.pantene.com/jsp/diagnostic/in鈥?/a>What is the best kind of shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
I bought this Tea Tree crap from best cuts. Its pretty good, its got a real strong menthol smell but it works real well. its like 10 bucks a bottle but their small, but it is good.
http://www.worldofhair.com/hair/color.ht鈥?/a>





good luck =)
www.jmbeautytips.com
Try All-Soft by REDKEN

No comments:

Post a Comment