Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best shampoo to use to make my hair really shiny?

my hair is short and honey blond.What is the best shampoo to use to make my hair really shiny?
Use a shampoo that has natural oils in it, such as almond oil!What is the best shampoo to use to make my hair really shiny?
johnsons baby shampoo
just use a good cream rinse or conditioner after you shampoo
I really like Pantene Ice Shampoo and Conditioner. It makes my hair very shiny. Also, if you have a bit more to spend, Frederik Fekkai's Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner. This stuff is great! Yes, it costs a bit more but man it really works! Because I want it to last, I use it on special occasions when I want my hair to look extra shiny! You can find it at sephora.com or victoriassecret.com.


Hope this helps!
herbal essences.


end of.
Herbal Essences, use the conditioner, I use Hello Hydration and my hair is really shiny, and its so soft all my friends started using it!
DramaMartini hit it right on the head. Pantene Ice Shine Cleansing line. It really brings out the natural shine in your hair that you probably didn't know you had.





and Frederick Fekai is awesome as well
Nexxus product line. I like Assure shampoo and Ensure conditioner. It's lightweight, protects your hair, and you wouldn't believe how silky and shiny it will be.
Try the Pantene product line.
there is stuff that you can get at your local sally's beauty supply that is a shine serum that you put on you dry hair and it works.
Burts Bees Super shiny grapefruit and beet shampoo. It made my hair very shiny
Hi,





If your hair is naturally honey coloured you could try replenish shampoo for dry, coarse hair and replenish Conditioner for dry, coarse hair or if your hair is coloured your could try GHD guardian shampoo for colour-treated hair and guardian conditioner for colour-treated hair . They make your hair feel great i personally use the colour one as i have dyed Red hair, and it keeps the colour in and keeps it really soft and shiny with out leaving my hair greasy and heavy.





Both of those products are available via www.ghdhairproducts.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment