Monday, November 21, 2011

Shampoo!!!!!!!?

What is the best Shampoo out there (under $20) for the following :


-Volume/Body


-Scent


-Straight hair


-Moisturizes hair


-etc?





thnx :D


and plz dont tell me to ask my hair dresser . . . he doesn't really help much =.=Shampoo!!!!!!!?
This is good for volume/body :


http://www.aussie.com/us/collections/aus鈥?/a>





This is good for everything in my eyes :


http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/fructi鈥?/a>





Hope this helps !





Victorias Secret shampoo is yummy smelling too and puts in alot of moisture . I think it really makes your hair have more volume.Shampoo!!!!!!!?
At good salons they sell a great big bottle of Paul Mitchell all kinds. It lasts forever and it's $20 even. Good stuff.
try herbal essences the pink one





if that dosent work try redkin
Seriously? the best is johnson and johnson baby shampoo adults can use it and it makes your hair nice and smooth etc
I have started using sunsilk and I absolutely love it. It makes my hair feel so soft, smells good and gives it really good volume.
Aussie Awesome Volume!!! I love it
Pantene


Tresemme


Aussie Mega


Nexxus
tresseme (i think i spelled it right) i dont think its expensive, and it gives some ';wave'; (not curls) to my hair. it also makes it really shiny! it has a pretty good scent, just the usual. its super moisturizing. shampoo comes in a black bottle and conditioner comes in a white bottle. i hope i helped!
I started using Pantene Pro V Brunette Expressions and that is wonderful!!!! It smells so good and it leaves my hair soft and silky. I know people always say that Pantene is bad for your hair but I have asked my hair stylist and she said NO shampoo is bad for your hair you just must change up your shampoo cuz all shampoos and conditioners build up. Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment