Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for dry scalp?

I have tried Neutrogena, Avon, and H%26amp;S. A long time ago, I used the T-gel and I think I have even tried Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree. I think that one worked really well, but it was pricey. What is an affordable yet effective shampoo for dry scalp?What is the best shampoo/conditioner for dry scalp?
Try Dove Therapy shampoo/conditioner.


It really works =)What is the best shampoo/conditioner for dry scalp?
Any shampoo or conditioner that has T-Tree oil in it will work wonders. I would also suggest not washing everyday (if you have to just do a cool water rinse) to let your scalp produce its natural hair olis.
I prefer Head and Shoulders.......Nexxus...............and Tresemme..........sure they can be pricey but it's your hair that counts.Think about getting your hair washed everyday in a salon..............that approx. costs about $30.Wouldn't you pay $5-$10?
try head and shoulders and then after you wash it then grease your scalp at least twic a week because grease will wear your hair now especially with two much grease.
i use this tea shampoo, its in a green squarish container, and I don't have my scalp ish as all it like cools your scalp. sorry but i can't think of the name and i just ran out. I think i got it at a nutrition store they are always the best for your hair.
Dove therapy shampoo/conditioner i use it its awesome
Try Neutrogena... they are bit pricy but work really well and you do not have to use them daily, use them 1 or 2x a week. If you have really bad dry scalp, nothing over the counter will help you since you are probably inflicted with psoraisis (spelling?). You should seek the assistance of a dermatologist if its that bad.
U could try head and shoulders or just look at shampoo bottles and check to c if its for dry scalp.
try laying off the products and let your natural oils come through.

No comments:

Post a Comment