Monday, November 21, 2011

What's a good shampoo/conditioner for long brown hair?

I'm a guy and I've been growing my hair out the past few months, and as it's gotten longer, it's become more and more unmanageable. I'll wash it 2 or 3 times with Pert Plus, but within seconds of stepping out of the shower, it's all tangly and dehydrated-feeling. Any tips on keeping my hair softer and more controllable?What's a good shampoo/conditioner for long brown hair?
I found that the Tresseme line is one of the best I have tried. I tried Pantene and it's garbage. It made my hair greasy. I like the John Frieda line too. Pert Plus isn't that great of a shampoo, especially if it is a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner.


If you want to deep condition, leave it in longer than the bottle says. And as for a detangler, you can use Johnson's detangler for kids, or Sleek Look by Matrix.What's a good shampoo/conditioner for long brown hair?
john frieda's brilliant brunette collection made my brown hair dry. You need to drop a little $$ and get a moisturizing shampoo such as paul mitchell and get a moisturizing conditioner (try to get both products made by the same manufacturer- And then- if you have time, try to deep condition your hair once a week- if that is ridiculous to you- just by a spray-in leave-in conditioner that also detangles. (you spray it on when you get out of the shower and it detangles and makes it shiny, and continued use makes your hair more managable.) I recommend thermasilk leave-in conditioner and detangler (especially if you blowdry your hair. good luck!
john freidas brilliant brunette





i use pantene pro-v brunette expressions %26amp; my hair always looks shiny %26amp; pretty %26amp; smells amazing
Redken All Soft is good
Try John Freida Collection...Brilliant Brunett. It's a whole collection with Shampoos, Conditioners as well as glazes and Styling products such as Finishing Creame, Mousse, Holding Spray ect. I could go on and on just go to johnfreida.com o.k





Winter-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment