Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do those shampoo and conditioner highlighters really work?

I've been using the John Freida Highlighting shampoo and conditioner for over a week now and I was wondering if they will actually work for me or if i should just get my hair highlighted.Do those shampoo and conditioner highlighters really work?
I use it and I love it but it will only accentuate the highlights you already have. If you want more than get more.Do those shampoo and conditioner highlighters really work?
i also tried these products which are actually good... but i personally believe that you should also have your hair highlighted so you can see better results from them.
Shampoo and conditioners will only enhance the natural highlights in the hair. If you want alot of highlights, you need to go to a salon and have them put in, then the shampoo will keep them bright.
no!

No comments:

Post a Comment