Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best drugstore hair conditioner and shampoo?

You've ever used? If you want explain your hair type etc.


I'm just trying out something new for my hair from the local drugstore


and I wanna get a feel of what's good out there.


Thanks! :)What is the best drugstore hair conditioner and shampoo?
Shoppers drug mart.


Herbal Essences.


each color is for a diffrent type of hair so just read which one is best 4 u and get it.


the red herbal essences i think is the best for all hair.What is the best drugstore hair conditioner and shampoo?
Definately Aussie Moist.


My hair is medium-length, brown, damaged from heat.


Some split ends.


It used to be rough, then I started using Aussie Moist.


It made my hair soft %26amp; smooth.


I got mine from Walmart for like $4 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment