Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What kind of shampoo/conditioner works best for my hair?

I'm 11 and Asian (pakistani).


The shampoo should be located in a US Wal Mart.


I use Aussie and I've been thinking about Herbal Essences, but if there's something better out there, I'll be happy to use it.


Also, my hair's kinda curly, and I'd like it to be staight. I haven't colored it or anything.


Help?What kind of shampoo/conditioner works best for my hair?
Dove. I adore it. It makes my hair silky, smooth, and full of volume. Plus- it comes in sented AND non-sented (for all those people with allergies). It has made my hair great and healthy. You should defenitly try it.What kind of shampoo/conditioner works best for my hair?
shampoo and conditioner can't make ur hair straight, u would hav to straighten it. PPS hair products r really gud, but idk if they r overseas. also pantene makes ur hair really smooth. others just dry ur hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment