Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where can I find cheap tea tree shampoo?

Where can I find good tea tree shampoo that doesn't cost so much money? It sells for about $10.00 a container at salons and that is too much. E-Bay and Amazon aren't any help either. Anyone have any ideas?Where can I find cheap tea tree shampoo?
paul mitchell tea tree they have smaller bottles under $10 but i always get the largest bottle for like $25 and dont be swayed by white tea vo5 tea tree is an expensive oil from australiaWhere can I find cheap tea tree shampoo?
Look for it at an organic foods store. I found some there for about $6.99 or less.
v05 is about 95 cents and they have a white tea blend shampoo. that's as cheap as u can get,. and the quality's descent. especially for guys' hair.
wal mart for 120 bucks! i get it all the time and my hair is green aand lushious! dont no how to spell that! sry... ur welcom 4 da answer! wait can u plz help me with my green hair problem? i think it came from my nose!! y do u need tree shampoo? tht might hurt a little!!!
I presume that ';tea tree'; is a type of shampoo, not a brand name. If so, discount and dollar stores might sell the stuff for a couple of bucks, but be wary of off-brand goods that might not be so good, given the recent rash of foreign-manufactured product recalls.
try Melaleuca at http://www.melaleuca.com/ps/index.cfm?f=鈥?/a> they make products with it in it.
have you tryed walmart i saw it there but dont remenber the price.
Your local organic store holds all types of organic products. Your best bet is to try there, and you aren't going to get that much cheaper that $10. Tea Tree Oil is getting expensive.
idk that stuff makes my scelp dry out... i wish i could use it tho cuz i luv the way it makes my head feel cold and tingley lol

No comments:

Post a Comment