Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How much is shampoo in china?

If i were to go to China and buy something like herbal essences, how much would I be expected to pay? Is it about the same as it would cost here just in a different currency?How much is shampoo in china?
it is slightly cheaper, just beware of what goes in the bottle, ingredients, as china has a bad reputation, chemicals that can harm..


be safe pleaseHow much is shampoo in china?
I currently am using Pantene in China. I have seen Herbal Essence also. I paid about 30 RMB for a bottle, which is roughly $4.50. Conditioner is a little harder to find though. My hair seems the same as in the US, so I think the formulas are at least comparable. The brands I don't recognize are a little cheaper, but I haven't tried them.
It's almost the same price after you convert it to USD and if you buy good brand. But I don't think the quality is as good as it's here.





But I never bring my own shampoo when I am going there because it doesn't bother me that much.






Herbal essences (small bottle) costs like 16 rmb.





Shampoo in general costs like 8 - 50 rmb depending on the size and brand.





At the moments its like 6.9 rmb to the dollar and 10.5 rmb to the pound..
What you should be asking is how to avoid getting worms in china
They don't have the same shampoo that we have here.


But it would be cheaper.
It's about $5 in China.
about 15-20 yuan a small bottle average
10-200 USD
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment