Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best curl enhancing shampoo and conditioner?

I have sorta frizzy and really thick curly/wavish hair, and i wanna know what kind controls frizz and defins wave and curl the best, because I hate the way my hair feels when I scrunch it.What is the best curl enhancing shampoo and conditioner?
I have pin straight and I get nice waves after using Matrix's Curl.life shampoo, conditioner and curl enhancing spray:





http://www.matrix.com/products/matrix_es鈥?/a>What is the best curl enhancing shampoo and conditioner?
Fresh Curls





Moisture and definition for all types of curls. All curls are not created equal. Some curls are coarse, frizzy and hard to manage. Other curls are lazy, fragile and lack definition. Fresh Curls addresses the specific needs of different types of curly hair with new technologies and products specifically formulated for each type of curl. Now you can awaken and boost fine, lazy curls or discipline and redefine coarse, unruly locks.





http://www.redkensalon.com/products/hair鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment