Friday, July 30, 2010

How can i keep the Smell of my shampoo and conditner?>=?

I use Herbal Essences Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner.I use it every day and it works on my hair ahmazing but the only thing is once i get out the smell is gone and it just smells yuck.I always straighten my hair but idk if that has anything to do with it.ASAPHow can i keep the Smell of my shampoo and conditner?%26gt;=?
Yeah, the scent in my hair products usually don't last, either. Here's an idea, you can go to a health foods store and buy an essencial oil, like Lavendar. Buy an empty spray bottle (at a beauty supply store) and mix in the bottle the essential oil and water and you can spritz your hair with it for the scent.





Or, you can mix a very small amount of the HE conditioner in the spray bottle and dilute it with water and cary the spray bottle in your purse and spritz your hair with it if it begins to smell bad, this will also freshen your hair.





Depending on your hair type, it could be good or bad, for instance if you have hair that's prone to being oily/greasy then this might not work, but if you have hair that gets sort of dry then this will help.How can i keep the Smell of my shampoo and conditner?%26gt;=?
It depends on which Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner you use.. I usually use Coconut or Berry they're the best! Well what you need to do is Shampoo your hair, Soak in the conditioner a lot longer than you usually do, and when you're styling your hair use their same products while styling (Herbal Essences; Hairspray,Styling Gel,Root Lifter,Shine Spray etc..) Spray it all over after (or before) Styling and your hair will smell fantastic! I get compliments all the time! (I usually use the root lifting spray gel on top of my head after showering and styling!(: )
yes straightening it does have a lot to do with it!!





What I do it i take a really tiny bit of conditioner (after i have straightened my hair) and rub it on my fingers, and run my fingers through my hair... it also helps with frizz ... to some degree.... just don't use too much or your hair will look greasy, and be a bit sticky after a while.
use organixs/organics hair shampoo and conditioner.....the smell last till the next time that u do shampoo its quite amazing......i love the coconut one.....just make sure that u follow the directions for the conditioner and u can get it at target,and other drug stores
well, if you want a shapooish smell in ur hair, you can spray hair detangler or heat protection spray that smells good, and straighten ur hair after you spray it on, so that it retains the smell. ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment