Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner is the best in repairing damaged, crazy split-ended hair?

I just want my hair to look bad anymore!What shampoo/conditioner is the best in repairing damaged, crazy split-ended hair?
I don't know about you but my hair works best with Aussie. If you want to repair your hair, don't put as many products in it. Your hair will loose its natrual nutrients.What shampoo/conditioner is the best in repairing damaged, crazy split-ended hair?
Well if your problem is with split ends, then you can't solve that by a Shampoo, you will need to get a trim. I have been using Yes! To Carrots. I love it. It is almost completely organic. My hair is soft, shiny, easy to fix and smells good. It keeps my hair clean for longer than most kinds. They sell it at Target and Walgreens.
Dove, for dry and split ends.





I have thin blonde hair and Pantene dries out my hair, but Dove does wonders. :)
i used to work in a hair salon and i flat iron and bleach my hair so i have tried most of the products to help with this and my favorite has always been sleek look by matrix, it makes it feel and look great, even when i got others for free i bought mine
split ends can not be repair,your going to have to clip them off and keep your hair moisturize to minimize future breakage
I would use a treatment first....Sallys Beauty Supply 1 dollar and up, I personally like olive oil ones, also get a trim. And I agree Panteen is good, but if you have the money Matrix is better.
Cut the split ends out, and use Biolage repairing conditioning balm. It's sold at beauty salons, and is excellent.
I use L'Oreal Professionnel Absolut Repair, its really good!
Pro-V by Pantine.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>
biosilk is so good but expensive. DON';T use pantene. It has wax in it and will make your hair look good now, but in the long run, it will become weak and brittle.
GET BURT'S BEES HAIR REPAIR SHEA %26amp; GRAPEFRUIT DEEP CONDITIONER!!!!!! it works REALLY well:)
sally's Ion products works well as a deep conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment