Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Its it bad to use a different shampoo very often?

I usually stay at different hotels around my city for business purposes. Every time i stay in different hotel i usually have to use a different shapoo, and when i go home i use my own shampoo is this bad or unhealthy for the hair or scalp?Its it bad to use a different shampoo very often?
i used to be a hair dresser and i never heard of too many shampoos hurting your hair... you should not shampoo too often with strong shampoos (if you shampoo every day use a mild one)





In fact shampooing with the same product for a long time can cause build up on your hair... so in my humble opinion ... no problemo...Its it bad to use a different shampoo very often?
im not a beautician, but it may damage the hair from the amount of chemicals u put in it from those different shampoos. It can break off the ends of the hair...anyways, try buying one shampoo and let that be what you use, instead of always something different....make sure u buy enough so that it lasts awhile!!
I have some sample travel packets of an awesome shampoo and conditioner. Email me and I will share some samples with you and if you like it, I can tell you how to get it. There is even a baby shampoo too.
If you do not feel comfortable using the shampoo at the hotels just buy small travel bottles to put your own shampoo in and take it with you.
The only thing bad about Hotel Shampoos is the whole shampoo/Conditioner combo. I would at least bring more conditioner and use with it. Stay away from any Flex type shampoo and watch for hard water. Depending on your hair type, you don't have to wash your hair everyday anyway unless it's just really dirty.
No your hair can be harmed but most likely will not hurt it so your will be alright if you use different kinds i myself use about 4 different shampoos all the time and my hair is fine.
i think its fine as long as the dirt doesnt sit on the head!!!
yes because every shampoo haves different kind of chimcals

No comments:

Post a Comment