Monday, July 26, 2010

How often should I shampoo my hair?

I've taken a sudden interest in the health of my hair, and so I'm asking how often I should shampoo my hair, since that strips your hair of natural oils that boost shine and overall health.





I've heard every day, every other day, and even three times a week. :O I have weird hair; it's curly on the inside, where it's not visible, and slightly wavy on the outside. AKA, ugly. D: How often should I shampoo?How often should I shampoo my hair?
Shower daily and condition daily. You should not shampoo daily, especially if you have color treated hair. However you need to shampoo every other day, at LEAST.How often should I shampoo my hair?
depends on you. try shampooing every other day, because while you want to keep your hair's natural oils, you dont want it to be greasy.


so if it is even a little greasy, shampoo everyday and use garnier shampoo and rinse with cool water, it makes your hair shiny!





oo and your hair is ';ugly'; im guessing because your growing it out, am i right? i love long hair too, but its unrealistic with your texture. cut it with layers, trust me! you can do so much more with it then.
alrihgt you should wash it at most every other day i would recommened 3 times a week .... hoenslty if you doesnt look greesy or smell bad dont wash .... after 3 days you have to .... and your right it does strip your hair of natural oils , i am guessing your hair is dry as welll so get a weekly hair masque use it once a week :)
u should shampoo every 2 weeks. ive suddenly became interested in the health of my hair also.





helpful tip: try using essential oils in ur hair also. u can even spike ur shampoo or conditioner with essential oils as well.





essential oils u can use:





rosemary


grapeseed


coconut


avocado


extra vigin olive oil(which can be combined with other oils)


castor oil


basil


chamomile


lemon


peppermint


sage


ylang yalng


jojoba
Firstly your hair sounds cool, and secondly about every 2 or 3 days depending on your exercise amount. Don't shampoo it everyday because it can actually generate oil. Regardless, whenever you end up shampooing your hair condition it as well.
every other day works well. i find that the loess you wash your hair the wavier it looks if you have wavy hair. like me. i havent washed it in three days and this morning it was almost curly, i could boing it like if you have curls LOL
Every other day is the best for young and active person, your hair is not ugly, it is in fashion now, and you don't have to spend money to perm your hair. Good luck
Every other day.


Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I'd say every other day, definitely not every day.
i shampoo mine every second day. so i shampoo monday, leave tuesday, shampoo wednesday etc
Every other day
everyday.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment