Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shampoo????

i have wavy n kinda frizzy hair wich i hate! I use pureology i think tats how u spell it. When I wake up my hair is frizzy n for tat i have 2 use this oil called biosilk n tats how i could straight my hair cuz if i don't put it on then it'll get more frizzy. I'm lookin for a shampoo tat could take care of frizzy n wavy hair. hmm... im lookin 4 a shampoo tats not tat expensive.


=D thank uShampoo????
I have curly frizzy hair, and I absolutely love Herbal Essence None of that Frizziness Shampoo, Conditioner, and Leave In Conditioner:


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>


Also, I sometimes use the Totally Twisted Products, but they don't take care of the frizz as well:


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>Shampoo????
I have a friend who has the exact same problem. What you can do it straighten it, --OR-- if you don't want to take the time to do that, try using Pantene, Sunkist, or Herbal Essence. They're products are cheap and they get the job done. It won't completely rid the frizz, so I would suggest using a straight iron.
OK! Try pantiene! I prob did not spell that right but it comes in a lot of different bottles to suit a persons needs. Another one is Herbal Eccence! Thats also very good!
Hey!


If you don't want frizzy hair anymore, try getting a straight perm. It will get rid of all the frizziness and make your hair nice and straight. Then you can just use a gentle shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment