Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for extremly dry and brittle hair. I have trid every shampoo ?

I have tried every shampoo you could think of even salon products and none of them seem to workWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner for extremly dry and brittle hair. I have trid every shampoo ?
Try infusium 23 leave in conditioner.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for extremly dry and brittle hair. I have trid every shampoo ?
my favorite is joico moisture renewal.


use a deep conditioner x2 weekly, it'll help :)
i use Panteene, fructis, tresemme, herbal essences theres alot that u could use =D
either panteene or... ya... panteene
pantene or thermasilk
here go to dove.com and u could get a hair analysis





http://www.dove.us/#/haircare/free_sample.aspx/?source=doves

No comments:

Post a Comment