Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it okay to wash cats with human shampoo and conditioner?

just wanted to know because my cat smells bad and i don't have pet stuff.Is it okay to wash cats with human shampoo and conditioner?
No it's not good.


I've tried doing it with my cat (I didn't know the first time) and my cat kept vomiting. Human shampoo and conditioner are just not made for humans.


Go to Walmart and buy the cat shampoo they have. I use the Hartz Shampoo designed for cats.





It's better to go buy cat shampoo than to use human shampoo and have to pay vet fee later.Is it okay to wash cats with human shampoo and conditioner?
I highly advise against that. Human products are formulated for our skin etc and animals have different skin. It could burn, itch, sting, dry their skin out etc. Rub it with a dryer sheet instead. It's safe for the cat. Just get some cat shampoo asap.
well i dont have a cat but i wash my dog with regular people shampoo and i dont think it will hurt your cat





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
no, it could burn them, or get in their eyes. buy some cat shampoo, even dog stuff is different, make sure its for cats or rabbits

No comments:

Post a Comment