Friday, July 30, 2010

How do you wash out hair gel, without shampoo.?

I don't use shampoo and want to put on hair gel, but then i'll have to wash it out with shampoo. Does hair gel need to be washed out with shampoo, or can it wear off after a while and then I can just wash my hair with cold water as usual. I hair cannot be introduced to shampoo again, so I cant jsut put on gel and see what happens. I need to know.How do you wash out hair gel, without shampoo.?
You can use main and tail conditioner it works good. You can find it in the pet place in Wal-Mart. It works really good for my hair. Try and see if it helps. It cost about 7 dollars for a big bottle. It is worth it.How do you wash out hair gel, without shampoo.?
hmmmm go to this site its perfect %26amp; very helpful make sure you sign up %26amp; become a member though cuz you can ask questions there %26amp; they'll answer too!!





http://jacinda500.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment