Friday, July 30, 2010

Does vitamin C powder mixed with shampoo really take out hair dye completely?

Also will it take out my bleached hair. It isn't really blond but goldish; Will it take it out too or no ? How do I remove the bleach coloring?Does vitamin C powder mixed with shampoo really take out hair dye completely?
I have been a hair stylist for 10 years and I have never heard of this. I don't believe it will work, and the only way to remove bleach is to let it grow out or color over it with semi permanent hair color. Other than that your stuck with it. SorryDoes vitamin C powder mixed with shampoo really take out hair dye completely?
You don't!!! Just like a bleach spot that gets on that favorite colored item. You either dye it or live with it.
partially
unfortuanatly not. ive tried :(

No comments:

Post a Comment