Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the BEST professional brand for shampoo and conditioner?

i have very damaged fryed thin hair with alot of split ends. i have dyed/colored hair and use heat products everyday and wash my hair everyday or every other day.





i need the BEST QUALITY brand of shampoo and conditioner PRICE DOES NOT MATTER TO ME.What is the BEST professional brand for shampoo and conditioner?
The absolute best is Organix.





Check it out!





www.organixhair.comWhat is the BEST professional brand for shampoo and conditioner?
Redken


i dyed my hair n bleached so my hair turns really dry


so i use Redken smooth down


it works really good.


get ur hair smooth n shiny


:]
i love tresame %26lt;--spelled wrong


the conditioner is very thick and its cheap like 4 dollars and you can find it at any grocery or drug store


i use any shampoo that is cheap and smells good currently im using suave radient brunette.
the new aussie line is great cause i have been dying my hair since 2nd grade and it really helped my hair
first I am a female writing under my boyfriends yahoo account cause I forgot my password, any way Bumble and bumble Seaweed shampoo and Seaweed conditioner. I also have thin dyed hair, and have to wash my hair everyday or it looks greasy sometimes twice a day if I go to the gym. If you check out www.bumbleandbumble.com it will tell you all about this particular shampoo and conditioner and their other shampoos and conditioners I just found that this one works best for me it makes my hair look really smooth and healthy. its expensive $15.00 for 8oz of shampoo $16.00 for 8oz of conditioner.they also sell it in 2oz bottles if you just want to test it or 1 liter bottles if you cant find the time once a month to pick more up they are like $40.00- $50.00 for the shampoo and $40.00- $50.00 for the conditioner I go with the 8oz bottles and it takes me about a month or less to use them. You can find B%26amp;B on the internet easily if you cant find a salon nearby that carries it.
If money is no object I would go with Ren茅 Furterer products, they are sold at very upscale salons and department stores. I love these products, they do a fabulous job of getting both hair and scalp in superb condition, but even at my cost they are very expensive.
pantene pro V restoratives!!


works like magic. im not even kidding.
Frederic Fekkai products will make your hair soooo soft and shiny! Way better than anything else I've tried and I've used just about everything!
as a hairstylist myself u need to buy matrix smoothing line
u can use MATRIX rehydrating shampoo
I also use Pantene Pro V Restoratives and have had great results with this product. I have very few split ends now and my hair has that healthy shine to it now.
i use sunsilk products they are great
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment