Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner?

i need too know a great shampoo and conditioner.


i have wavy hair, any good products to make my hair straight?


thanks for your answers!What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
There is sunsilk. I have used that before. It doesn't work the best but it does make a difference when it comes time to straigten it. As far as a good product to make it straight i would say this one by herbal essence. It smells great and keeps your hair sleek with out looking or feeling greasyWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner?
You need to try but I am sure the expensive not really help . I was try Aveda damage remedy ( more than $70 for an bottle ) and some of hight prices but not work too . Final I got Loreal - just only $4/small bottle but it's great . My hair was dry and split before but right now is silk and no more split . Is that great ?
If you have long hair, you should use Sunsilk


If you died your hair, and this would be a wonderful color treated shampoo/conditioner, called Pantene





I used dove because it doesn't strip your hair off and it smells good
Lots of tips about shampoo and conditioner is in www.jmbeautytips.com
sunsilk


or garnier fructis

No comments:

Post a Comment