Monday, July 26, 2010

What shampoo and conditoner would you recomend?

I have straight bangs and usually uncontrolable. Can you recomend some kind of shampoo and conditioner to help me maintain or make my bangs look better? PLEASE HELPWhat shampoo and conditoner would you recomend?
aussie and sunsilkWhat shampoo and conditoner would you recomend?
It depends on your overall hair type. If your hair is greasy, try a volumizing conditioner, such as Suave. If your hair is dry, use Garnier Fructise Moisture Works. Also, once or twice a week, let olive oil sit on your hair before you shampoo for about 10 to 20 minutes. Use leave in conditioner for your hair allover, but only put a little on your bangs.
Nexus humectress. You can get those from target. I have been buying products for my wavy frizzy hair for years. This is the best. Even stylists from salons suggest the Nexus shampoo and conditioner. It makes your damaged ends feel soft like you just got a haircut.
well i grew my bangs out when i was young cuz they were the same way.





i would try to grow ur hair out and buy a flatiron.


i have one, and i dont know what id do without it.





seriosuly, a flatiron will controll puffy frizzy hair and make ur hair glossy and straight and sleek AND TOTALLY CONTROLABLE!! trust me i know what im talking abt.


best of luck...Cammygurl.


add me if u want.
i'd definetly have to say herbal essences.


they are my absolute favorite.


they work, theyre not expensive, and they smell terrific!


try the one for straight hair. lol. (:
Aussie shampoo and conditioner!!!





help me? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Apo3PlVB5UuU0mFj3Us62wDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080815092543AAubnef thanks have a good day!
I would recommend either pantene or aussie. Make sure you choose a combination that is for your hair type.
Aussie and the John Freida products, which are diffrent for each hair color.
aussie they r the absolute BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment