Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner is good for curly layered hair?

well,loreal paris or sunsilk have a certain shampoo %26amp; conditioner for curly hair %26amp; they work %26amp; also smell great=]What shampoo and conditioner is good for curly layered hair?
I have curly layered hair, personally I use the Nexium Humectress, although there are cheaper brands out there that work well too, such as bedhead. Really your hair is going to work with somethings and not others, it really is a matter of trying out different things and seeing what works. I suggest that you avoid Pantene products. I've had 4 different stylists tell me that its horrible for my hair...';curly or wavy';.What shampoo and conditioner is good for curly layered hair?
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, or strip hair color, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Kroger, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!








www.organixhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment