Friday, July 30, 2010

I am starting to get dandruff so I bought some head and shoulders shampoo today?

But I noticed they don't have a conditioner to go with it. They make the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner but I hate those, they never make my hair soft. So my question is, can I use the head and shoulders shampoo and then just use some nice smelling conditioner like herbal essence or something? Or will that defeat the whole purpose of the shampoo?I am starting to get dandruff so I bought some head and shoulders shampoo today?
Head and shoulders is good for dandruff, but don't use every day, twice a week is enough. Any lite conditioner will be good to use.You don't want to use a real thick conditioner, it leaves a film on hair and scalp.I am starting to get dandruff so I bought some head and shoulders shampoo today?
I hate to break it to you.. but head and shoulders is actually one of the most DRYING shampoos out on the market. And anything thats 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is going to be extremely drying.





Use Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner by paul Mitchell -- or Redken Dandruff control... or any professional dandruff shamppo for that matter [those are just the ones Im going to recommend because Ive used them on clients before]





Make sure you really get to your scalp when you shampoo AND when you condition. [generally you dont need to put conditioner on more than your ends, but Im betting youve dried out your scalp from generic shampoo... ]





Good luck.
Yes i agree with Rina. It really leaves your hair dry!!! it should not be used everyday. I know cause my mom used to use it, but she switched.
they do have a full line. check at wal mart

No comments:

Post a Comment