Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best face wash and curl enhancing shampoo that I can buy at target?

I'm going to target today and I want to buy a really good face wash. Also, what are the best hair products for getting shiny curls? My hair has kinda curls, but I want to make them bouncy and shiny. What should i buy at target? And also it has to be under 30$. Thats all. (haha I just watched devil wears prada last night!! ';Thats all'; heh)!What is the best face wash and curl enhancing shampoo that I can buy at target?
i think it depends what kind of face wash you want


like if you want it for acne.. or whatever kind of skin you have


you should look at all the products and get what's best for you


here's what i found on the website:


http://www.target.com/Skin-Care-Beauty/b鈥?/a>





and for shampoo you might want to look around for yourself as well


here's what i found on the website


http://www.target.com/b/ref=in_br_browse鈥?/a>





once you get there you can look even more =)


hope this helped... i always like to look at everything before i choose..





good luck and have fun =)What is the best face wash and curl enhancing shampoo that I can buy at target?
use Olay Foaming Face Wash Sensitive Skin, it looks like this


http://www.epinions.com/reviews/Olay_Foa鈥?/a>


it's really an amazing cleanser, leaves my skin so soft





for a conditioner try Suave Professionals Conditioner, Sleek


http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_1000136_su鈥?/a>


i used to use this and i think I'm going to buy it again, its the perfect conditioner





but you can't expect the conditioner to do all the work, you need styling products, i really recommend got2b kinky curl defining mousse.


it makes your hair curlier and shiny


http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_119164_got鈥?/a>





i really hope you consider buying these products, they worked wonders for me, good luck.
okkkk welll acne free 24/7 is well good for acne hah its in an orange bottle. or the Clean and Clear morning burst (the one that smells like lemons is DELICIOUS!) it controls shine and feels extremely cleansing and you feel energized. as for hair!!! i have wavy/curly hair tooo and i looooove Sunsilk captivating curls de frizz shampoo and conditioner! my hair is soooo bouncy and shiny and soft! also i recommend using the Sunsilk captivating curls scrunching mousse. and i know A lot of mousses make your hair strawly and what not but this doesn't at all! its light weight and just great for natural looking waves.


hope i helped =]


all the sunsilk stuff is in a green bottle if that helps.
a good type of face wash is the wave by nitrogena a good type of shampoo would realy be frutice (in a green bottle) i would know my hair used to look like i had a perm when i used that stuff
you can try the herbal essences stuff, but u may not get very good results. surling shampoo doesnt really work all that well. and about the facewash, try neutrogena or biore, they really cleared my acne
I use L'Oreal it works and it is sensitive 2 my skin because i have really sensitive skin!
herbal essences totally twisted stuff for the hair.





i personally like neutrogena (sp?) facial washes
I use cetaphil, my face is really sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment