Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dog groomers - What shampoo brand do you use at your shop or mobile ?

I'm considering changes brands to Island of Dogs , show seasons or quadrupet . What shampoos do you use and like ? I've tried les pooch but i've got an allergy to it.Dog groomers - What shampoo brand do you use at your shop or mobile ?
I really like coat handler..however, my supplier was out of it a couple of months ago so I ordered a brand called Wild Animal in the HypoClear flavor. we love it. It's 50:1 (no Bull) and it's tearless. It cleans very well and doesn't make a mountain of suds in my hydrosurge. It's around $25 per gallon. Cheaper than coat handler.Dog groomers - What shampoo brand do you use at your shop or mobile ?
I personally like the natural shampoos from PetAgree grooming supply. They smell good for days after.................but where i work, they supply my shampoo so I dont have a say. They are all prescription vet shampoos from a vet supply and they are good. Some made for dry skin, some allergy, some medicated, etc. They just dont smell as good. There are so many shampoos out there, your best bet is to just keep trying them until you find one you like.
I like *some* of Show Season's products, but not all. Their *super stinky* is a waste of money. I really like Pet Silk products, and haven't found one yet that I'm unhappy with. We also use a few of the Espree products (whitening and blackening) and I really like them as well. I've never used Island of Dogs or quadrupet.
Well, I'm not a groomer but I have lots of grooming experience prepping dogs for show %26amp; also my own Afghan, Chinese Cresteds %26amp; Pom. I use Vellus %26amp; Chris Christensen for the most part but I also like Pet Silk (They have a finishing topknot gel that is awesome!)





:)
I have always used the DMV brands on all my kennel dogs. HyLyt Shampoo is the main product out of the DMV brands I use. However, I use the others depending on the type of coat and allergies the dog has.
BioLux





http://bioluxinternational.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment