Monday, August 23, 2010

What kind of hair shampoo does everyone use?

Normally, what shampoo do you prefer? Why?What kind of hair shampoo does everyone use?
Pantene ProV makes the hair texture nice and smoothWhat kind of hair shampoo does everyone use?
dove cause it's good-smelling and moisturizes
h%26amp;s
Soap. Why? Look at my avatar!
BaBy shampoo LOL!! it makes my hair silky n' smooth..
I like Bumble%26amp;Bumble Creme de Coco. It smells really nice and keeps my highlights looking new.
Herbal Essences totally twisted for my cuuuurls.
i use garnier fructis- sometimes pantene, but GARNIER FRUCTIS is the best! it make you hair sooo smooth and shiny... luvit!
AG or Paul Mitchell





I have incredibly curly hair, so I need just the right product to make the curls nice and maintain the frizz. (Also I am on swim team, so I need the right type of shampoo to get all the chlorine out.)
I am currently using Dove (I use Dove EVERYTHING!)


But also switch to SunSilk!
Selsun blue--sometimes polytar
Joico K-Pak right now...but I'm a product junkie so that will probably change soon!
herbal essence, great and smells good
umm main and tail shampoo
herbal essences! curls and twist because it is great for my curly hair
herbal essance! they have everything for everyone and not to mention the smell! everyone compliments the way my hair smells and how soft it is!!! (blue bottle=amazing)

No comments:

Post a Comment