Monday, August 23, 2010

Why do I taste shampoo in my mouth when I put it on my hair?

This happens every time I shower. I'll shampoo my hair and then I have the taste in my mouth! I then have to rinse it with water because it tastes disgusting. But I don't know how it happens because I never open my mouth when I do so.


Why does this happen?Why do I taste shampoo in my mouth when I put it on my hair?
I get the same thing. Whatever I put on my skin I can taste. If I touch coins I'll taste coins all day no matter how many times I wash my hands. If I use body lotion I taste that too. None of this stuff ever goes in my mouth either.Why do I taste shampoo in my mouth when I put it on my hair?
tilt your head back as you wash %26amp; rinse and keep your mouth closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment