Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best shampoo for regular hair?

I have straight hair that doesn't have highlights or anything. But one problem with my hair is that throughout the day it can get overly oily. And sometimes I might skip a day without showering and it's almost like I put gel in my hair!!!! So what I'm looking for is a brand ( I don't care about the price) that's good for regular/oily hair. Any help?What is the best shampoo for regular hair?
Vive by L'Oreal works well for me.What is the best shampoo for regular hair?
get shampoos that say for flat hair with no body and things like that. find a shampoo for your specific hair type. If you don't care about the price, use Biolage Matrix shampoo. maybe use something that says lifts from the root or something with volume so it doesn't lay flat on your head. People with oily hair have to wash it everyday, so i wouldn't recommend skipping. keep your hands out of your hair. and when you use condition, don't put it on your roots. just apply it to your ends!
Shampoo can really effect your hair. The shampoo i use works great and it is Herbal Essences. I love it and sometimes i skip a day without showering and my hair does fine so try it:) Hope this helped and good luck:)
bed head is the more expencive brand





maine and tail is best


like its for animals but it is amazing
herbal essences. definitely!
Herbal Essences.


http://herbalessences.com/us/
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment