Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is a good shampoo and Conditioner that's healthy n CHEAP?

I love the way paintene pro v leaves my hair but I know it's not healthy for your hair. So what it something that will leave my hair glossy, shiny, with volume. But is actually healthy for it? Thanks alot for your help!What is a good shampoo and Conditioner that's healthy n CHEAP?
Try Organix brand at www. ulta.com. It is sulfate-free and uses organic ingredients.What is a good shampoo and Conditioner that's healthy n CHEAP?
I used to use Pantene. I switched to the Jonathan shampoo, and I am currently using Redken because my hair is bleached. Honestly, I think it is sometimes better to pay a little more money for a better shampoo. My hair did so much better with Jonathan and is doing great with Redken.





Check out this website!


http://www.allure.com/beauty/bestof/hair
if you go to boots or something, look for a brand called alberto basalm.. or ask a shop assistant





they have loads of different ranges and it's really cheap .. it's like, 99p a bottle





so yeah, try it :P





you can't go wrong if it's only 99p...





hope i helped xo
TreSemme's good
Head %26amp; Shoulders is good.
i use suave

No comments:

Post a Comment