Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best hair dye and hair shampoo for damaged hair?

Okay I die my hair A LOT And I haven't for like a few months I want to know what is the best hair dye you can think of that want damage my hair as badly as other products





Also what hair shampoo and conditioner is the best to treat damaged hairWhat is the best hair dye and hair shampoo for damaged hair?
Any kind of permanent hair dye have harsh chemicals in it that will damage your hair UNLESS you use a semi permanent which wont damage the hair at all. The best shampoos are the ones that are expensive that you can buy at a salon for chemical treated hair such as Redken.What is the best hair dye and hair shampoo for damaged hair?
take a garnier dye and sunsilk shampoo and conditioner they make a perfect match

No comments:

Post a Comment