Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which type of shampoo/conditioner will work for my hair?

I've tried using lots of different brands of shampoo/conditioner from garnier to suave and each one doesn't seem to work for my hair. I have wavy hair but it seems like every shampoo/conditioner i use weighs down my hair and makes it feel very greasy later in the day. I haven't found a shampoo/conditioner that will make my hair soft and clean feeling for the entire day and perhaps into the next. I used to use Herbal Essences and that worked really well, until they changed their whole product line. Does anyone know a shampoo/conditioner brand that I could try that would work for my hair? I think that the moisturizing shampoos give me too much buildup but sometimes my hair feels dry at the ends so I don't even know what my hair type is. Hopefully someone will have some advice....Which type of shampoo/conditioner will work for my hair?
Matrix 'Sleek Look' product line is GREAT! It leaves hair silky smooth without weighing it down and gives great body and volume to hair without looking frizzy. Although it is only sold in professional salons, it is the best!





p.s. This is the shampoo and conditioner I use, so I am not just making this up. :)Which type of shampoo/conditioner will work for my hair?
Try the Infusium shampoo and conditioner. They also have a leave-in hair treatment that is great. I've used it for years!
Don't use those hair products from the drug stores, they just weigh down your hair. They really are not good for your hair either. Try Redken, All Soft shampoo %26amp; conditioner (yellow bottles)...they are great and leave your hair very soft, non greasy.
Next time you go to the salon ask your stylist what type of shampoo you should use. Your stylist will know what kind you should use.
Biolage-buy it from a salon, not a grocery store. But theres a beauty secret Im going to share with you. Take about 1/8 tsp of baking soda and mix it with your nickel size amount of shampoo. This strips all the buildup on your hair without having to go out and buying a clarifing shampoo. Then when you rinse use your conditioner and you will get that clean hair feeling.
try the Aussie product line


I used the Moist and it works really well.





Go to www.Makeupalley.com Click on product reviews. You can read reviews on there on just about everything-shampoo, conditioner, styling products, makeup products. You can see the scores, but in order to read what people have to say, you have to make an account, but it's free.
I use Pantine Pro-V....It smells amaizing, leaves your hair silky and smooth, and it has different kinds for different types of hair. Also once a week I use a Sunsilk conditioner- It also comes in different kinds for example: My hair gets dry and damaged and i had lots of split ends so I use Sunsilk-Hydra TLC, for dry hair with split ends....lots of choices....works wonders....I've gotten lots of complements on my hair ever since i started using both products
Joico Daily Balancing Shampoo w/ the Lite Conditioner or Pantene conditioner for curly hair applied to the ends.
try biolage of loreal vive pro it really works espiallu the loreal vive pro tr it the bottle is pink from rite aid
neutrogena.
i like to use dove products. but you should experiment until you find something for your hair
I like the shampoos at the salons. They tend to have the ones that are more hair friendly. Look for Ammonium in shampoo. It is what you want to avoid. I condition every day, but I use very little. I shampoo only four days a week and like to use a different brand/ style once a week to reduce build up. I know the salon shampoos are pricey, but it is your hair and it it one of the things so many people notice.
I really recomend dove! I use it and it works great! Also, be sure to get the wieghtless moztiruer kind because that seems to be the kind you need!


--good luck
aussie


Root cleanser Tip mender





it works great bc my hair is oily at the roots and dry at the ends too.


hope this helps!
use herbal essences shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment