Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for thick hair?

So, I have thick hair. It has a lot of body and overall is just thick, like most thick hair it can get frizzy and what not. It is also a bit wavy.





I was wondering, what is the best shampoo/conditioner for it that I can buy just at like my local drug store?





Thanks!What is the best shampoo/conditioner for thick hair?
I have the same exact kind of hair. I use Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo paired with their Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner. I also use the conditioner on my daughter's hair because her hair is thick %26amp; naturally curly. I usually buy it at Target. I like to use a comb to distribute the conditioner through my hair evenly and then let it soak in for about 5 minutes or so. I have never found anything else that has worked better on my hair and I highly recommend it.What is the best shampoo/conditioner for thick hair?
I have really thick hair, also, and I have bought so many different shampoos and conditioners and none of them have worked. I recently tried Burt's Bee's grapefruit shampoo and conditioner and it worked great for me. It gently cleaned without adding more to my hair and weighing it down. I also like Aussie's shampoos and conditioners. I would try Burt's Bees, its the best I have found so far. Hope I helped! :)
I have the thickest hair i have ever seen on a person. I personally like Bedhead Control Freak by Tigi. Its really nice. There are four Control Freak products, its used to tame curly and frizzy hair, but i've found it helps tame the thickness of my hair. I do straighten my hair and have found it a lot easier to straighten after using these products.
My hair is SUPER thick and I've looked and looked for a solution since I was about 7 years old. I'm 15 now and so far the absolute BEST shampoo/conditioner has been Mane n' Tails. It doesn't way your hair down and it detangles better than anything I've ever used.
i get thick hair from my native american side... but all hair types are different, and head n shoulders original formula works the best 4 me.
even i have thick hair i use garnier fructis long and strong or dove and i found dove the best it makes my hair very soft
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment