Monday, August 23, 2010

How can you make your hair straight without using special shampoo or a straightner if your a dude?

i hate wavy hair does anyone have a certain technique they use?How can you make your hair straight without using special shampoo or a straightner if your a dude?
Get some spray gel (I use Paul Mitchell soft spray gel) and apply it to your hair when you first get out of the shower (towel dry). The gel will get hard in an hour or so, run your hands through it to get rid of the wet look and it will stay in the shape it was in when you styled it.How can you make your hair straight without using special shampoo or a straightner if your a dude?
I have really curly hair, and there's basically no way to get straight hair without flat ironing it, I've even had my hair relaxed and it still stays wavy and it grows out quick
Well, when it is still wet just try to brush it and brush it straight so that it dries straight. Works pretty well for me.
blowdryar blow your hair down and you can youse a brush to help. Remamber to blow it down not up.
my boyfriend gels it.


and it is not expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment