Monday, August 23, 2010

What is a good shampoo for frizzy hair and something to straighten it?

my hair is really thick..and a part is kinda wavy already because we have to tie our hair into a bun when we go on duty...What is a good shampoo for frizzy hair and something to straighten it?
If your hair is anything like mine, shampooing it on a daily basis will just damage it and make it more frizzy. Curlier hair tends to dry out faster than straight hair, so treat it carefully.


Products I use:


Garnier length and strength


Garnier dry or damaged hair


What I do typically:


In the shower, I will shampoo all my hair once every 2-3 days, sometimes I will only shampoo the roots. I condition all my hair every day. While conditioner is still in my hair, I use my fingers to comb it to take out snarls being careful not to pull it (this damages it further). Once out of the shower, I gently towel dry it. Blowdrying is BAD. Using a diffuser is ok. Before it is dry, use some other products in it to keep the frizz down. I like the Herbal essence max hold gel. You will have to experiment with it for the look you like. Only use alittle for a more natural look. I then finish it off with the extra hold spray gel.


Other great products for keeping the frizz at bay:


Samy (everything is great, especially the get curls re-energizing potion)


Frizz-eaze (only the ointment)





I hope this helps, and I can't express enough, make sure to use conditioner on that part of your hair that is frizzy!What is a good shampoo for frizzy hair and something to straighten it?
The line of Marc Anthony ';Simply Straight';
You mean like a shampoo and hair straightener? As far as hair straighteners go, the Remington ';wet to straight'; is amazing. It uses steam to straighten and smooth the most difficult hair.
herbal essence makes, dangerously straight, and none for frizzeness I like them both.
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment