Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shampoo???

Whats the best type of shampoo about how much would it cost?Also my hair is wavy and frizzy!Shampoo???
Recently I've tried multiple shampoos to find one that works best with my hair and I've found that the Aussie Aussome Volume for abou $4-$5 works best with my hair. I haven't tried it but I hear the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy is an absolute charm for those suffering with frizzy hair.


My mother lives by the new line of Herbel Essence products so you might try that too.





I think the trick to finding the best shampoo for you is trial and error. Good Luck!Shampoo???
It depends on what type of hair you have. My hair is naturally coarse, thick, and wavy. I use Biologe by Matrix for normal to oily hair. It makes my hair real smooth, soft, and no static at all! If your hair isn't real oily, I would recommend Sleek Looks by Matrix. It'll smoothen your hair real well. Be careful, because this shampoo is real heavy and might put too much product in your hair if you don't use a clarifying shampoo. So the best choice is Biologe because not only does it smoothen your hair to make it soft and non frizzy, it's also a clarifier. I buy the shampoo and conditioner together, each having 33 fl. oz. and altogether it costs $28. It's worth the cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment