Saturday, August 21, 2010

What kind of shampoo and conditioner will make my hair shiny,silky and healthy?

i need a shampoo and conditioner that will make my hair very silky,shiny and healthy.What kind of shampoo and conditioner will make my hair shiny,silky and healthy?
i have really curly hair.. so it was always hard for me to find a shampoo to do all that u ask for to my hair.. so i went to a beauty salon and ask for advice and since i obviously didnt want to pay hundreds of dollars for that i ask for something good but close to my budget so the lady recomend me to buy ';the wash'; by paul mitchell she told me to buy one bottle and give it a try in 2 weeks my hair look shiny silky and best of all my curls were defined and its not fizzy no more my hair just feels amazing.. and its only $1o,,, u can find it at any hair salon.. make sure to open the bottle coz the original one is a clear shampoo not a whitish pearl one is totally clear u can see the bottom of the bottle.. give it a try its amazing..What kind of shampoo and conditioner will make my hair shiny,silky and healthy?
There are alot of things that contribute to silky, shiny,and healthy hair. A topical product can help; however, you need to balance a healthy lifestyle with healthy hair products.





Remeber to eat foods with lean protein and silicon. Silicon contributes to the hair's natural shine (not to be confused with silicones, which are synthetic chemicals in hair products).





Also, drink plenty of water.





Don't skip out on your daily multivitamin and Flax Seed Oil, both B, C, D, K, and Omega Fatty Acids help hair health and shine.





Stay clear from chemical full shampoos and conditioners, which are most. Although they provide temporary results, your hair may look shiny or feel soft, your hair actually can be denatured from using them continually. Try Aubrey Organics and Beauty 4 Ashes products. They are awesome, all natural, and worth every penny. Your hair will become healthier and stronger. I love GodHead Silky Smooth products by Beauty 4 Ashes.
I find that you dont have to use overly expensive shampoo and conditioner for your hair to look that way, generally something like Pantene does the trick. Though, the best way to get your hair shiny is after every time you wash it, rinse it for five seconds in cold water. This closes the follicles up making it shinier and silkier.


:)
Bumble Bumble, GodHead Silky Smooth and GodHead Max Gro, or John Frieda conditioner. Also if you rinse your head with lemon juice after you shampoo it can help to make your hair shiny and healthy.
i love Aussie!





Herbal Essences work amazingly too :P





both made my hair feel amazing and i couldnt stop touching it
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment