Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I take shampoo bottles, hair products and aerosols in my luggage on a plane?

I`m leaving in a day and I have my suitcase packed and I just realized I have a lotttt of ';liquids'; in my suitcase. I have shaving gel, hair spray and a bunch of my own shampoo and conditioner. None of this is in my carry on though, its in my main luggage. Is this acceptable? Am I allowed to have it in my suitcase on the plane?Can I take shampoo bottles, hair products and aerosols in my luggage on a plane?
in your checked baggage every things is fine.


if you have further questions you can always check the TSA website and see what i permited or not.





TSA.govCan I take shampoo bottles, hair products and aerosols in my luggage on a plane?
Yes, no problem. Even aerosol cans are acceptable if they are personal products such as hair sprays and deodorants.





Just pack carefully so they don't open and ruin your clothes.
Yes you can but I would not take aerosols because you can buy that when you get off the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment