Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have dreadlocks and wonder if organic shampoo is the best to use or it is ok to use any kind of shampoo. I?

I have been using VO5 Clarifying Shampo. I've heard shampoos with sodium lauryl sulfate are bad for dreads. Any advice and any products to recommend?I have dreadlocks and wonder if organic shampoo is the best to use or it is ok to use any kind of shampoo. I?
Natural products are best. Carol's Daughter products and Burt's Bees products are good for locs. Sodium lauryl sulfate is very drying to the hair.





I've had locs for almost four years and my hair is very healthy and soft from using all-natural products.I have dreadlocks and wonder if organic shampoo is the best to use or it is ok to use any kind of shampoo. I?
The absolute best is a new brand just coming out called Organix. Its got organic active ingredients, and is sulfate free. The fragrances are awesome! You'll be able to get Orgainix in the next few weeks at Albertsons, Target, Kroger, Duane Reade, etc. You'll love it!








www.organixhair.com
maybe this website can help


www.naani.com
www.naani something .com





o


o 0


0


0


0


oo

No comments:

Post a Comment