Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner?

I need one for fine hair, NOT color treated, but I don't want a volumizer. Thanks!What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
You need to try what is suitable only for you. As far as I know Shampoo and Conditioner should be in separated bottles, never buy *Two in One*. A good shampoo has transparent solution, not too strong odour actually it's light odour.What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
Try a professional hair care line(like Redken),..not only will it be a sure bet to not weight your hair down, it will also be the correct PH (4.5-5.5) for your hair and scalp, which will be more healthy for your hair. Also use a clarifying shampoo once a week to remove build up.
I don't have a best. I use all kinds. If I stay with the same shampoo/conditioner my hair becomes dull %26amp; heavy. I have to switch about every month.
Garnier Fructis! makes yours hair awesome. i use dry/damaged , but theres a boat load of kinds. Best ive ever had. In flouresent green bottle.
Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo is excellent, smells lovely and makes your hair really shiny.
Go With Different Brands And Try Them All Out.
dove ( i love gilrmore girls too)
Pantene
Thermasilk or Garnier Fruictis works great for fine hair.
Suave!Make both of them the same smell for best results!
I agree that you should try different shampoo about once a month. I buy shampoo that's for fine hair and when that runs out I buy a different brand for fine hair. I think for me the best so far has been Pantene Pro-V for fine hair. I just started using Dove for fine hair yesterday so I'll let you know how that works!
Biolage it cleans and it smells really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment