Monday, August 23, 2010

Which is the right shampoo for fine hair?

I have fine (thin) hair and a lot of it. Its a little wavy and is effected by the humidity in the air. It seems that my hair is either a large pooof ball or is so flat. I am currently using Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shiney but I think my hair has gotten used to it. I also use a leave in conditioner but I don't remember which brand.





Please recommend some shampoos and conditioners.Which is the right shampoo for fine hair?
Hey. We could be hair twins. lol. Really though, my hair behaves in just the same way. It is thin/fine, just a little wavy, and is very affected by humidity. One of the girls at the salon I used to go to suggested TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey shampoo and conditioner to me a few years back. I used that for a few months and it worked okay, but not so well after that. Plus, it cost a little more than I liked.





Then, one day at school about a year back they were handing out goodie bags with cosmetic and hair products for some fundraiser. In it was a sample of Sunsilk Hydra TLC shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in moisturizer. I tried the sample and really liked it so I ended up buying it. That is seriously the ONLY shampoo I have used since! And it still works wonderfully!! It comes in a pink bottle and you can get the shampoo and conditioner for $3 each at Target. =) Good luck!Which is the right shampoo for fine hair?
You should alternate our shampoo depending on the weather. On heavy fog days you need a shampoo with no weight like Purology for fine hair....on days when you want to weigh your hair down, you should use a heavier shampoo like redken all soft.
Usually a volumizing shampoo is better for fine hair. I recommending switching your conditioners between volumizing and moisturizing. Volumizing conditioners contain more protiens and moisturizers contain more moisture. When it seems like your hair is used to one or it seems like its just not working anymore its because your hair has had enough of it. So switching between two when you need to is good. TIGI self absorbed is awsome for your type of hair. Also, halo and matrix are good ones too.
Anything from a dollar town store--- good shampoos and conditioners for 99 cents all the time, any time
well i use garnier or pantene thoose r my favorites nd they dont damdge my hair which is an iomprovement.i always use pantene or garnier
How do you normally style it? If you are wearing it curly and you do not have excessive color work than something as simple as Matrix will be suitable. If you are more dry but like to wear it curly I would go to Kerastase Volume Active. It is a whole line of styling products for this type of hair. Really the only thing you do differently for smoother looks is apply a very small amount spray shine by either Tigi or Aveda on the finished style to very lightly smooth and shine. They are lightest ones I know about.
herbal essance works wicked good...i have the same excact type of hair as you..as for a leave in conditioner.. i like garnier fruites (i have no idea how to spell that) its a green tub... also if your hair is still frizzy or a ';poof ball'; try straightening it..and if its too flat..scrunch it, or wear a headband or wear it up...or even curl the ends ike beach waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment